Where is wags ?

hanab

He joined the Grim Reapers and is currently deployed.....

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

I hope he is all right and not affected by this pandemic :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Maybe a little sabbatical from the forum negativity?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

:) true .. the Forum has gone a bit towards the Reddit atmosphere, thank god for the ignore facility, I've there about 80 negative fellas that I don't want to have contact with :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

:) true .. the Forum has gone a bit towards the Reddit atmosphere, thank god for the ignore facility, I've there about 80 negative fellas that I don't want to have contact with :thumbup:

I think I only have about 3, with another 3 who I'm considering adding to that list. The atmosphere here , for whatever faults it has, is better than over at reddit. This forum is surprisingly calm and moderate, especially in the face of unpopular opinions, than that place, but thereve been times when I'm surprised any dev shows up considering the reaction they got. theres got to be a link somewhere between anonymity and loss of civility (not just online...you can see it on any given commute as well). Unfortunately, some news only really shows up there

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

He's doing Sr. Producer Things.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Excellent post. I feel same way. with all the bellyaches about 'this function is not real', 'this doesnt work', blah blah, i am amazed the ED team keeps going. all i can say is it is amazing it works at all and i am pleased what they have accomplished and i will conttinue to buy their products and have fun. oh and not complain.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• ED Team

Fear not pilots, I'm alive and kicking (well, maybe not kicking). My wife and I just moved to a new home, and it was rather complicated by the pandemic... like inability to have an internet line installed.

I am back though and catching up.

Kind regards,

Matt

Good to know all is well!

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Wags, epic answer and glad everything is doing fine.

Best wishes and keep up.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Bah! He only moved home? And here I was, thinking that it may have been a TRON like experience where we'd be in game looking for Wags on a map somewhere. ;)

(There's an idea for an easter egg) :music_whistling:

Seriously though - glad to hear it was moving home and nothing serious! (Although I think the most stressful time I've ever experienced in my life was house moving!)

slightly off-topic. so i saw this bolded tidbit. how does one ignore another user in the forums? there are numerous users that normally have nothing useful to the question posted in their replies.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

slightly off-topic. so i saw this bolded tidbit. how does one ignore another user in the forums? there are numerous users that normally have nothing useful to the question posted in their replies.

Click on the users name to go to their public profile, just under their name will be a drop down that says "user lists" select that& choose "add user to ignore list". I do suggest using that sparingly and judiciously

System:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4338498&postcount=2

He joined the Grim Reapers and is currently deployed.....

I sense the "W-Word-Mobile" story behind this here... pinkiepieexcited.png

On Discord has talked, Wags has moving to a new home.

So after all, he's just upgrading his simpit. Takes a while as everyone should know dealwithit.png

Fear not pilots, I'm alive and kicking (well, maybe not kicking). My wife and I just moved to a new home, and it was rather complicated by the pandemic... like inability to have an internet line installed.

I am back though and catching up.

Kind regards,

Matt

Great to see you back here. Looking forward to the next academic series which must be just around the corner, that voice of yours always is so relaxing while you teach us new things... and the next classic case of "Oh, what's the [Future Module of Awesome] doing there?" which never gets old fsgrin.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg