JESTER not locking DL targets anymore

sLYFa

I've noticed that after the recent patch, Jester will not lock up datalink contacts as he used to before. Is this intentional? It was very handy to be able to STT targets based solely on DL before.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

I've noticed that after the recent patch, Jester will not lock up datalink contacts as he used to before. Is this intentional? It was very handy to be able to STT targets based solely on DL before.

My experience has been completely different. I've never been able to have Jester STT lock something without having the radar already covering them.

You can't lock a target the radar can't see.

Of course but Jester is able to move the radar antenna toward the known DL contact in menu STT > specific target. It works for me @ latest beta.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

You can't lock a target the radar can't see.

He can look in the direction of the DL contact and try to get a hard lock (which may be somewhat unrealistic as there are no radar steering cues for a DL target). Thats what he was always able to do or at least try and fail. Now, he won't even try saying "can't do that".

It works for me @ latest beta.

Hmm gotta try again.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

In my mission jester will never get a target in his radar if it was found using datalink. I never can fire a missile. This is frustrating.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb

Sure, but it needs moose script and my own script (both attached) and the Civil Aircraft Mod. It is used to simulate air traffic.

F14B.zip

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | 64GB DDR4-3200 Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind rudder pedals | HP Reverb