Don't See Supercarrier

Klax75

When i started DCS it said supercarrier is ready I hit ok, DCS restarted got the icon at the bottom. But in the editor nothings new. Its the old models not the new module. The new module folder says its only 280MB?

When i started DCS it said supercarrier is ready I hit ok, DCS restarted got the icon at the bottom. But in the editor nothings new. Its the old models not the new module. The new module folder says its only 280MB?

I meet same problem.

in mission editor, add a super carrier on map, zoom in to the end , can not see deck. which means I can not put any jet and crew on deck. It is old carrier! nothing new.

what happen?

SuperCarrier Multiple play only

I just found out, Supercarrier is only for Multiple play?:mad::cry::mad::mad:

However we can go in and make our own missions IF we know how. I'm going to try to make my own missions. Just an old Jet Mechanic trying to have fun.

We will see

Edited by rglmsgt

I just found out, Supercarrier is only for Multiple play?:mad::cry::mad::mad:

However we can go in and make our own missions IF we know how. I'm going to try to make my own missions. Just an old Jet Mechanic trying to have fun.

We will see

Supercarrier single player quick start is under F/A-18 missions. Cold and dark, Landing practice is all there.

Ryzen 5800x|B550|32gb|EVGA RTX 3080

|Rift S|G2|VKB-GF3|Virpil CM3 

• ED Team

Make sure you are on open beta

Make sure you have installed the super carrier in the module manger

you can find single player missions by going to the " missions " on the right of the main menu ( not instant action )

selecting the f-18 or f-14 and you will find super carrier missions ready for single player

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

"you can find single player missions by going to the " missions " on the right of the main menu ( not instant action )"

I have it installed, it's active, and made it my wallpaper. When I click on missions-> F18- I have no new missions listeed relating to the supercarrier. Just the old ones.

you can find single player missions by going to the " missions " on the right of the main menu ( not instant action )

selecting the f-18 or f-14 and you will find super carrier missions ready for single player

thanks

So we cant use it in ME only in single missions?

thanks

Yesterday, I watched the video clip " set supercarrier in mission editor" . I follow the steps in video, in ship list there are the new names CVN71 72 73 and 74. After icon shows on map, I zoom in to end, no carrier deck appear.

Yesterday, I watched the video clip " set supercarrier in mission editor" . I follow the steps in video, in ship list there are the new names CVN71 72 73 and 74. After icon shows on map, I zoom in to end, no carrier deck appear.

Yeah, i think there are a couple of different issues being mentioned here. One is how to access supercarrier missions, the other is to do with mission editor.

I was following Wag's youtube video on the mission editor. He put CVN71 on the map and when scrolling in the zoom level was clearly able to see the supercarrier deck, such that he could place static objects on the deck and bind them to the unit.

The release we have right now in open beta is that when zooming in - you just get the old aircraft carrier logo - no fancy deck graphic etc. So unable to have quite so much fun with placing statics on the deck etc etc.

Hope that clarifies.

Rich T

DCS Standalone all modules in it except SC and wes y got it in the steam edition but the steam edition wont start ????? after the update and yes i did repair it and in the standalone y see that i have the licence bur it still not showing in DCS

DCS Standalone all modules in it except SC and wes y got it in the steam edition but the steam edition wont start ????? after the update and yes i did repair it and in the standalone y see that i have the licence bur it still not showing in DCS

Are you on open Beta version, Super carrier wont work on stable version yet

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you look across the bottom of the mission editor screen, there is a button for "show models". Try pressing this. That worked for me.

• Thanks 2

If you look across the bottom of the mission editor screen, there is a button for "show models". Try pressing this. That worked for me.

To confirm - that's it. The little tank icon right on the bottom of the mission editor did the trick!!! :thumbup:

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2020 at 11:59 AM, FFJim1280 said:

THAT'S the thing I was missing!! 

Thanks!

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, A-10C, A-10C II Tank Killer, F-16C Viper, P-51D, F-86F.

Terrains: Nevada Test and Training Range, Normandy 1944, Persian Gulf, The Channel.

HOTAS: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Razer Tartarus V2.

VR: Valve Index