Airtractor

vortexringstate

Given the inclusion of the -non warbird- Cristian Eagle, how about the ultimate Ag machine.. a 502 or 802 Airtractor? Even a clone of the yak flight dynamics in a skin with a spray function would be neat. I’m sure there are some other zag jocks out there...?!

Occulus Rift i7-7700 3.6Ghz 16GB Ram 1080Ti 11GB SSDx2

ahhh the Air Truck.. superb

The ultimate triumph of (superb) function over (aesthetic) form .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I think there's a 500 page thread on the 802... Became a running joke before this 2 weeks nonsense...

we are not talking about 802 but about another argument.

We are talking about ARITRACTOR in general, therefore, it deals with all types of airplanes used for agricultural work or even as multi-use. if you do not care about the argumentation you can also change topics instead of making unnecessary criticism.

and then ANTONOV AN-2 exists in DCS and we are talking about implemet it.

• 1 year later...
Given the inclusion of the -non warbird- Cristian Eagle, how about the ultimate Ag machine.. a 502 or 802 Airtractor? Even a clone of the yak flight dynamics in a skin with a spray function would be neat. I’m sure there are some other zag jocks out there...?!

If you want to see the Air Tractor in DCS you are going to have to push for the AT-802 Archangel. That version would have more support plus it would be pretty easy for the module to also include the regular civilian model.

23-1.jpg

we are not talking about 802 but about another argument.

We are talking about ARITRACTOR in general, therefore, it deals with all types of airplanes used for agricultural work or even as multi-use. if you do not care about the argumentation you can also change topics instead of making unnecessary criticism.

and then ANTONOV AN-2 exists in DCS and we are talking about implemet it.

Actually the op specifically mentions the 802. There are plenty of topics on the An-2 if you want to talk about it. This is about the brand name Air Tractor.

Actually the op specifically mentions the 802. There are plenty of topics on the An-2 if you want to talk about it. This is about the brand name Air Tractor.

airtractor is not a brand, but it is a specific category of aircraft also used for agricultural work.

AN-2 is part of the airtractor category and as you can see in the previous videos in this topic the plane sows and irrigates the large expanses of the countryside.

An-2 participated in VIETNAM and as a military aircraft it also has an important history behind it.

airtractor is not a brand, but it is a specific category of aircraft also used for agricultural work.

AN-2 is part of the airtractor category and as you can see in the previous videos in this topic the plane sows and irrigates the large expanses of the countryside.

An-2 participated in VIETNAM and as a military aircraft it also has an important history behind it.

I think this is a language/translation thing.

AirTractor in US/UK is a brand name and a company.

The term "agricultural aircraft" is the self descriptive term in English for the class/type, which is what you're looking for I think.

This thread is about AirTractor brand aircraft, not generic agricultural ones.

• 10 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, Evoman said:

If you want to see the Air Tractor in DCS you are going to have to push for the AT-802 Archangel. That version would have more support plus it would be pretty easy for the module to also include the regular civilian model.

23-1.jpg

I haven't bought the Yak-52 or Christen Eagle since I want to see somethin blowed up real good.