DCS User files on the website

falken76

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to make this request, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I love that the community can share skins, missions, mods, and campaigns they make. Is there any way that an omit filter can be added to the filters on the user files page? I would like to be able to omit "Skins" from the results so I can see everything else, there's just so many skins that get added every day that it gets exhausting looking for missions. I would certainly still download skins and like to look at them, I just would like to be able to filter further so I can find missions easily and skins are the one category that overwhelms everything else.

Ummm...you can filter only missions now . Single or multiplayer filter as well . I think it's the top left box . And you can multifilter now as I was looking for L-39 sp missions only just yesterday . Apologise if I misunderstood op .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Never mind . Just realised op .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2