Menu music F/A-18 and intro music from "Great Planes"

Odin_Norway

Hi!

I couldn't find my old Janes F/A-18 cd. Was hoping someone could mail me the file? Not the one which was the original menu music, but the other file which had the same theme as the intro movie.

Another question: Does anyone remember the series "Great Planes" on Discovery? Looooooong time ago. Does anyone know the name of the music or happen to have that music?

EDIT: Found this :D on youtube

- That's the one. Would just like to have the theme in better quality and it will be the new menumusic in lockon for me
Edited by Odin_Norway

Oдин

Yea I have the Great Planes series and I know what you are talking about. The famous discovery channel badass song intro. I heard it for a couple of planes, the F-18 was one of them, another was the F-4 phantom (but not from the great planes series) Although the youtube link was not the one i was thinking about, that's the ending, not the intro. But I don't know the song title, i tried doing a search for it but never found it. If you have any luck, please do share.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yupp, you're right, it is the ending theme I'm thinking about. My bad. But anyway, it is that song I'm thinking about. I've been googling for a couple of hours without luck. But since it was a good show I concider buying a DVD-collection of it which I found. And then I could rip it myself :)

Still noone who still got the F/A-18 CD?

Oдин

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Still a nice tune though, thanks for sharing.

Edited by lanmancz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S