Helmet Visor

Krippz

razo+r, I didn't got your answer, I'm afraid... what command are you referring to, and what name may be it listed for in the control menu?

I wasn't able to find it until now.

My apologies for that, in case, and thanks in advance.

With best regards.

There is none.

But right now you can toggle it with DMS Right....

Unless you mean the brightness know off/full brightness, something like that.

I'm referring to the Helmet visor that's on your helmet lol. You know one that you can toggle like the Mirage 2000 and MiG-21.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

To clear up any confusion. There are 2 types of helmet devices; the visor (big sunglasses) and JHMCS/HMD (displays info like a HUD).

Krippz is requesting the former, a visor, as a toggle-able option. The same way the Harrier has nvg or visor as an option.

He is not referring to JHMCS such as the one hinted to by razo+r's comment.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

It would be nice to actually dump the current stand in, and have a completely new pilot on par with the benchmark of Heatblur F-14B pilot and RIO models or the new Razbam pilot models. This one looks like he's been rigged into the jet vs. a real person sitting in the jet.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

I'm referring to the Helmet visor that's on your helmet lol. You know one that you can toggle like the Mirage 2000 and MiG-21.

:thumbup: And it's just what I'm missing too (I already have it on the Mirage, BTW).

So let's hope it is implemented soon... this one, at least, always if it isn't hard too much to.

With best regards.

+1 Would also be nice if you could only have the HMCS symbology with the visor down. It'd be very weird otherwise. A simple toggle would suffice, I think.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

It's possible to mount certain NVG devices with an NVG adapter at the top of the (J)HMCS assembly. I don't know exactly how it mounts, but maybe someone else can help here. And AFAIK, there's no additional visor, you have the HMCS visor and the HMD info is displayed there.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro