Cardinal compass point callouts are incorrect in a lot of missions

Hammer1-1

Quite literally as it sounds. In mission 6, the radio announces the mortar teams are 180 degrees off from the direction called out from the FARP. In mission 7, directions are called out to fly to Senaki/Kolki to fly north from the FARP when it is 180 degrees off. I havent got much further in the campaign than this as I am now just catching up with it, but this is something Ive seen in just about every mission in the campaign so far. Am I missing something here?

Also, it seems the ADF freqs in the Huey are damned near useless. Ive complained about this before, but honestly didnt see it go anywhere.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Quite literally as it sounds. In mission 6, the radio announces the mortar teams are 180 degrees off from the direction called out from the FARP. In mission 7, directions are called out to fly to Senaki/Kolki to fly north from the FARP when it is 180 degrees off. I havent got much further in the campaign than this as I am now just catching up with it, but this is something Ive seen in just about every mission in the campaign so far. Am I missing something here?

Also, it seems the ADF freqs in the Huey are damned near useless. Ive complained about this before, but honestly didnt see it go anywhere.

The A10s are telling you to head NW, to the town of Lanchhuti which is located in the NW of the FARP. Also, did you check that the magnetic compass match your radio compass.

I didn't have the time to check mission 7, but i will and let you know.

Thanks.

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

Ill double check again, but Ive played these missions so many times and been flying the Huey since day 1...they arent giving the correct direction callouts. Most of these missions are hot starts, so no need to wind up the helicopter or the HSI.

Edit: cant double check as Ive already progressed in the campaign. How do I go back and play the individual mission again?

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

How do I go back and play the individual mission again?

You can copy a mission from the campaign folder

• "DCS World\Mods\campaigns\UH-1H Argo"

to your saved games folder

• "Saved Games\DCS\Missions"

and run it as a standalone single player mission.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Yeah, I got it now thanks!

So I was right; the calls for the mortar team are to the north of the FARP. In the mission editor, its actually south of the FARP. Reciprocal heading might be fine, but that heading isnt called. Same thing in a few other missions, its the opposite direction of where you need to head to. If the A-10s are telling me to go NW to intercept the mortars, why are the mortar teams to the south?

Screen_200707_142819.thumb.png.c6ea824c3842d28ac2948c68417c3257.png

My wallpaper and skins

Hi, apologies if you meant something else but I see it's still correct.

Mission 6:

The A-10C mentions that they spotted the Mortar group in the North West and asks for your support as they are engaging the group in the south. So there are actually 2 groups in the mission but you need to engage the correct one to proceed (the trigger only works if you destroy the northern group).

Mission 7:

If you meant this dialog it mentions:

"Maj.Karabelas: Let's go Captain, the C-130H has probably arrived at Senaki Airport. Start up and take off. The airport is a few miles to the North."

The FARP is actually south of Senaki.

Let me know if there was something else that I probable missed.

Hope you'll have fun with the rest of the missions and thanks again for the purchase.

Greg

Screen_200708_000214.thumb.png.45c2fe9c969a4c9d1cd594d47aef8c8f.png

Screen_200708_000308.thumb.png.e86770d3c36513d48b4b1b2e130c4950.png

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP