DCS Normandy for DCS WWII Backers

flare2000x

Will us DCS WWII backers get our keys anytime soon?

And will we get the map only or the Map+WWII Units bundle? I'd hope it's the bundle, as all of us WWII backers are obviously going to want to play with the new units as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

In the Normandy Map discussion board Sith stated that if you qualify for the map as a backer the unit pack is indeed included :)

Ah thank you. I missed that. That's great!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

As long as you get the key before they release the map, what does it matter when?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I would assume that ED has a list of "Qualified" backers that they will be giving the map to. Normandy Map is not listed at this time as a "checkable option" on the ED site.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I would assume that ED has a list of "Qualified" backers that they will be giving the map to. Normandy Map is not listed at this time as a "checkable option" on the ED site.

If you go to your profile, find the WWII Backer Rewards link on the left, click it, and then in the top section of the right panel you'll see what you're eligible for.

I know that, It says at the top Normandy Map and under that, lists type of a/c but does not list the selection for the Map itself. My contribution DOES entittle me to the Map for free :music_whistling: I am wondering how they are going to distribute our keys

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I am sure when they are ready, they will show in your Backers section of your account. I will make sure to keep poking them if it gets close to release and its still not there.

Sith: Thanks buddy

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed, that there was a change in the Backers Section, Normandy and Asset Pack are listed now, although marked as unavailable at the moment.

Thought someone might want to know :)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett