Simpit seat

Well just when I thought I had found the perfect chair for. My pft puma controls it was so cheaply made I ended up on the ground looking up at my puma. I’m sending the remaining bits back to the place I got them at their cost but I need to replace it this was a chair supposedly built for a 400 pound person and it didn’t last a week of gental use. I’m looking for a relatively inexpensive replacement that isn’t on rollers hopefully swivels and is adjustable in height and back angle. Give me you best solutions now.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

It's not on rollers or anything, but I use a PlaySeat Flightseat. It's pretty much 100lb chunk of steel and iron. The back is moderately adjustable, but mostly upright (doesn't lay back). It is indestructible and has mounts on left right and and center for controls, adjustable for height and position. About $400 I think?

There's a similar set by Volair, I believe it is, that is a full cockpit frame with integrated multi monitor mounts and extra platforms for mouse and keyboard. It's also a chunk of steel and indestructible. About $700 I think.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Well just when I thought I had found the perfect chair for. My pft puma controls it was so cheaply made I ended up on the ground looking up at my puma. I’m sending the remaining bits back to the place I got them at their cost but I need to replace it this was a chair supposedly built for a 400 pound person and it didn’t last a week of gental use. I’m looking for a relatively inexpensive replacement that isn’t on rollers hopefully swivels and is adjustable in height and back angle. Give me you best solutions now.

Too bad, it looked nice

But why not a computer chair and take of the rollers if you want, there are so many models to choose from for under $100

I made this with a new $60 computer chair on Amazon

yvN0TSA.jpg

Or a barber shop chair

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Barber-Shop-Professional-Salon-Chair-Styling-Spa-Beauty-Parts-Black-Haircut-Seat/312066860915?_trkparms=aid%3D555019%26algo%3DPL.BANDIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150817211709%26meid%3D3dbd22ef16f943969aa3dd4e603be7ce%26pid%3D100506%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26%26itm%3D312066860915&_trksid=p2045573.c100506.m3226

Marc..

Edited by Marcq

I was thinking about getting the playseat Air Force model if it got good feedback here, the Barber chair has the foot rest that would interfere with the puma.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.