UBOOT - A WW2 Survival Sandbox

Capt_Haddock

I love uboat games, looks promising .. IF they can get some German voice actors doing the voices

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

It actually looks a lot like Silent Hunter 3 but with very different gameplay. Even sounds like Silent Hunter. I'm sure they've been inspired by it and are trying to recapture that atmosphere.

I did some menu screens and texture work for GWX back in the day and always liked to play on the very highest realism possible. I guess it's no wonder I moved on to DCS for my kicks.

Still, this looks really cool.

Indeed, it does remind me of SH3. But that was an awesome sim with all of the GWX mods and others. To me by far, it was the best SH.

I'll keep an eye on this one...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Its supposed to be released this year. I am looking forward to it as I pledged via paypal.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

It actually looks a lot like Silent Hunter 3 but with very different gameplay. Even sounds like Silent Hunter. I'm sure they've been inspired by it and are trying to recapture that atmosphere.

I did some menu screens and texture work for GWX back in the day and always liked to play on the very highest realism possible. I guess it's no wonder I moved on to DCS for my kicks.

Still, this looks really cool.

I'm still enjoying GWX even today :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Indeed, it does remind me of SH3. But that was an awesome sim with all of the GWX mods and others. To me by far, it was the best SH.

I'll keep an eye on this one...

Definitely was - a shame that SH5 was such a disapointment.

Need to check the modsection and see if there´s anything worth trying out now.

Otherwise I might install SH3 with GWX again - not sure why but somehow I´m in the mood for a bit of u-boating :D