Pulling to the Right on TakeOff Roll Out

Weegie

But the nose swing was common for fire spreading.

This is what i heard that pilots use rudder to correct any miss alignment for attack during shooting.

There is plenty of this on YouTube from gun cameras. bullets impacts swinging left and right

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Im just looking at turn indicator in bf 109 and i can apply as much rudder as needed w/o swinging rudder left/right and w/o brakes.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Plane acts completely different in the instant action take off missions. In nevada takeoff, it immediately begins to turn left during rolloff and cant be controlled. In caucaus takeoff i have no difficulty in countering that behavior.

The brakes are not effective in nellis afb.

Plane acts completely different in the instant action take off missions. In nevada takeoff, it immediately begins to turn left during rolloff and cant be controlled. In caucaus takeoff i have no difficulty in countering that behavior.

At Nellis watch the Temp and it's at 1869.1 ft. / 570 m (estimated), so, in Caucasus, with lower temps and close to mean sea level, there's more density to help the rudder come alive...

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Check if is any wind maybe and difference in altitude, Coriolis effect probably has some impact too, check if you are taking off in north or south direction

• ED Team

Try to use manual prop at lowest pitch for Nevada. Set TO rpm with the throttle and go. And do not forget to switch to auto just after takeoff.

Or you can master your right brake tapping.

Edited by Yo-Yo

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Try to use manual prop at lowest pitch for Nevada. Set TO rpm with the throttle and go. And do not forget to switch to auto just after takeoff.

Or you can master your right brake tapping.

I think we can't set RPM in bf109

My take off looks like this

Initial ATA about 1.0 full right rudder prop control manual 12 o'clock, flaps 20 degrees

then when plane start accelerating my full right rudder start to overcome prop and plane starts turning to right then i do not change rudder, i add throttle up to 1.4 ATA keeping the pace to not start skiding left then when i run out of throttle i start letting off rudder until take off mean while tail will go up by it self.

Edited by grafspee

Initial ATA about 1.0 full right rudder prop control manual 12 o'clock, flaps 20 degrees

then when plane start accelerating my full right rudder start to overcome prop and plane starts turning to right then i do not change rudder, i add throttle up to 1.4 ATA keeping the pace to not start skiding left then when i run out of throttle i start letting off rudder until take off mean while tail will go up by it self.

You can set rpm since manual prop pitch control means wherever you set prop pitch it will behave like a fixed pitch prop, then you set rpm with throttle, Ata means nothing in that scenario. Then when auto pitch is set once airborne you can change again to watch Ata setting.

It's been a while, but BTW I like 11:30 anytime I use manual rpm take off in the 109 (saw that setting in some YT real deal cockpit view), it works like a charm and take offs are really simple.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

You can set rpm since manual prop pitch control means wherever you set prop pitch it will behave like a fixed pitch prop, then you set rpm with throttle, Ata means nothing in that scenario. Then when auto pitch is set once airborne you can change again to watch Ata setting.

It's been a while, but BTW I like 11:30 anytime I use manual rpm take off in the 109 (saw that setting in some YT real deal cockpit view), it works like a charm and take offs are really simple.

S!

When you are using manual rpm control ATA is only thing that matters engine rpm will depend on throttle position and airspeed, so i don't know what exactly TO rpm is :) is it while standing or is it rpm while lifting off or rpm in middle of take off run ? In take off run you will see full range of engine rpm during take off.

So if you say take off at 2300 rpm for me it means nothing, if you say take off at 2300rpm at 1.2 ata this is i can understand, As soon engine hit 2300 lift off

Edited by grafspee

When you are using manual rpm control ATA is only thing that matters engine rpm will depend on throttle position and airspeed, so i don't know what exactly TO rpm is :) is it while standing or is it rpm while lifting off or rpm in middle of take off run ? In take off run you will see full range of engine rpm during take off.

So if you say take off at 2300 rpm for me it means nothing, if you say take off at 2300rpm at 1.2 ata this is i can understand, As soon engine hit 2300 lift off

Well, it is exactly less than the maximum 2500rpm that would burn out the engine, right? :D

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• ED Team

You just described the technic I was told by Klaus Plaza.. :)

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Very interesting all, didn't realize the thread had come alive again. Got some more experimenting to do..................Now if I could just stop that nasty pull at the end of landing before coming to a stop.

On landing, it's a fantastic module for trying 2 point and 3 point touchdowns. When you 2 point it, jeez does that tail stay flying a long time, seems much longer to me than the Spit. Having so much fun with this bird, it's a real challenge, I wouldn't have liked though to fly it everyday, day in, day out, for real, if the real thing was anything like approaching the behaviour of the sim and I think it probably was judging by its reputation

Thank you all for the continued input