Voice Chat Server

Iceviper

Attempted multiple times to connect to friends server tonight and game crashed. As soon as he turned off Voice chat server the game connected and played. Not sure if its a known issue or if it was a fluke but happened at least half a dozen times before we tried running with voice chat off and then everything was fine. I don't have a track file to show the issue though.

• ED Team

Hi

are you running the stable version or open beta?

We would like to see your dcs log when it happen which can be found in your saved games dcs log folder.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm running the open beta. I've looked at some of the logs and it appears that the issue might be with the drivers for my headset.

Many Thanks. Oh and apologies for posting in the incorrect forum initially.

I've attached dxdiag.txt which makes ref to driver error associated with my headset

dxdiag.txt

dcs log.zip

Edited by ICEVIPER
attach log

• ED Team

Thanks for the logs.

I would recommend removing any unofficial mods as there are some errors and warnings associated with them in your log.

Then run a cleanup and repair, guide in my signature it may help.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 weeks later...