Training Missions updates and downloads

baltic_dragon

5 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

I see a lot of people saying "the mission didnt seem to work for me", but no one gives enough information to reproduce the issue, why are you not more proactive and run the missions taking good notes of any specific problem you encounter instead of leaving the aircraft aside? I’m not currently flying the Harrier or I would do it myself.

Having done all of them in the last two months

• TPOD material is really out of date. There are other changes to the module but none that really get in the way. Remember that you need to select INS Mode to move a way point with TDC... That took me over 20 minutes...
  • Most of the weapons tutorials at Kobuletti were designed for the player to take off from the other runway direction. I believe the guns/rockets is the only one with a serious issue, as it requires you to fly through a trigger zone half-way to a waypoint on a undeclared heading thats natural for the intended departure but pretty much impossible to find from the other end. Can be fixed quite easily in the ME in a few minutes. 
  • The FLIR changes make some older mission setups with IR weapons much more impractical than before. I don't blame the mission creators for that. 

Other than that, I'm really not sure what people are referring to now regards the missions being useless or broken. 

Edited by Ich Dien
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1