Ghost inside saitek x55..

diegopoke

Good Morning.

My Saitek X55 had that problem of cables breaking inside the trottle, and I removed the cable and repaired it. I put and was giving the same problem.

In the video below we can notice that where the connector goes I don't even have to report just swiping it that there is a problem shown on the SAITEK control panel.

thinking it might be the cable dysis what I had done and I'm looking for a cable to replace with new connectors.

the cable ok, but now this problem that I show in the video is really weird.

:helpsmilie:

Edited by diegopoke

When you do that, probably you're fingering the ghost's eye. Don't disturb the ghost. :D

Joke aside, I've no idea about that but I wonder, how did you plug the throttle to PC? Directly into a USB or via a USB distributor?

I've read a text somewhere, X55 easily has ghost problems if you use USB Hubs due to low voltage, or something.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

When you do that, probably you're fingering the ghost's eye. Don't disturb the ghost. :D

Joke aside, I've no idea about that but I wonder, how did you plug the throttle to PC? Directly into a USB or via a USB distributor?

I've read a text somewhere, X55 easily has ghost problems if you use USB Hubs due to low voltage, or something.

Direct USB 3.0

The connector is either shorting the contacts, most likely on the PCB itself. Or there is some grounding issue going on where your finger acts as a capacitor, lifting the voltage of the pins to such a value the controller sees it as a valid input.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo