sonic boom

grafspee

sonic boom as static sound source ?? is it suposed to be like that ??

i though that this is moving sound source.

looks like engine sound is incorporated to sonic boom that is static is not following plane it sound wierd

plane after passing observator is not longer hearable and static engine sound is projected in place where sonic boom happen

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Sonic boom is wave its not following plane.

Odesláno z mého Mi A1 pomocí Tapatalk

whne plane passing you you hear sonicboom when wave hit you but engine sound should fallow plane not like now it stops where sonic boom happen and plane just flying avawy soundless and engine sound is playing from static source this sound wierd

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I think the sonic boom sound as it is now is more cool and realistic.

Before, during a supersonic fly by, you heard a boom and then the jet engine of aircraft just as if it was not supersonic.

Now you hear the boom and nearly no jet engine (fadding away very quickly). Wich is realistic.

I remember years ago over my home 2 Dassault Rafales went supersonic for a reason (many windows broken). What I heard was two explosions and zero jet engine noise - I thought 2 bombs exploded like a terrorist attempt.

At supersonic, the noise emitted by jet engine is slower than the plane itself - you should not hear it but only the shockwave.

I've only heard a sonic boom once in my life, and at the time I thought someone was shooting at me... so I'm afraid by the time I picked myself up off the floor, I didn't notice whether I could hear the normal engine sounds or not.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2