P-51D 2.0

grafspee

I'm working in it (lol)

But seriously, what do you think would need to be improved? Cockpit textures got updated. There are two major updates in the works that will affect all warbirds, the damage modeling update and a cooling dynamics update. Both I think makes all warbirds a sort of “2.0”, at least in my view.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

I'm working in it (lol)

But seriously, what do you think would need to be improved? Cockpit textures got updated. There are two major updates in the works that will affect all warbirds, the damage modeling update and a cooling dynamics update. Both I think makes all warbirds a sort of “2.0”, at least in my view.

Ofc paid 2.0 :)

72"/75" for example fully modeled D-25 version not only visula

exhaust stacks fire and probably many other things :)

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Ofc paid 2.0 :)

72"/75" for example fully modeled D-25 version not only visula

exhaust stacks fire and probably many other things :)

Afaik, the higher octane Mustang is on the way. My guess would be it would come along with the cooling Dynamics update.

Exhaust fire in general is lacking, not just for the Mustang, but the 190 and 109 as well. Technically it's there...but honestly it is blunted/limited. What you can try doing is increasing the opacity (or heck, recreating a flame effect) of the circular flame texture that is inside the smoke stacks.

I wouldn't really expect a flame effect like the Spitfire's though, because of the different kind of stacks the two have (the spit's being wide and spade-like).

I do agree to that and more though, there are more visual effects I'd love to see like those iconic dust plumes on dirt WWII fields (like on Normandy), grass bending over from prop/jet wash, and especially oil smoke and overprime flames when cold starting.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Afaik, the higher octane Mustang is on the way. My guess would be it would come along with the cooling Dynamics update.

Exhaust fire in general is lacking, not just for the Mustang, but the 190 and 109 as well. Technically it's there...but honestly it is blunted/limited. What you can try doing is increasing the opacity (or heck, recreating a flame effect) of the circular flame texture that is inside the smoke stacks.

I wouldn't really expect a flame effect like the Spitfire's though, because of the different kind of stacks the two have (the spit's being wide and spade-like).

I do agree to that and more though, there are more visual effects I'd love to see like those iconic dust plumes on dirt WWII fields (like on Normandy), grass bending over from prop/jet wash, and especially oil smoke and overprime flames when cold starting.

for example smoke trails whne plane is running full power rich mixture

carb icing

there are plenty if you start thinking about it heh :)

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

These are all things that should be included anyway. Things that was said to be released and updated. We shouldn't be getting a 2.0 and having to pay for it.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals