Canopy Sound Looping

Tiger-II

Hi,

I'm not sure, but I think after closing the canopy, the canopy sound fails to stop playing.

It can be heard as a high-pitched sound the entire time the aircraft is running.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Hmm. Not checked.

If the loudness is correct then Deka need to check out the looping as I find it extremely "tinny" and akin to scratching nails on a blackboard, and it isn't looping smoothly.

I'm not usually too sensitive to this kind of thing, but it is entirely at the wrong frequency.

My pilot will need to freeze for now and work without RADAR. :D

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Try turning off ECS and see what happens.

I had engine out the other day and putting it in RAM is like twice as loud and only works above 300 knots lol, kept trying to find the RAM scoop unless it’s the fixed one on right intake

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Are you sure it’s not ECS? It’s been a lot louder in recent patches

Yes it is!

I found if I cycle it ON/OFF multiple times I can eventually get it to come on a bit quieter.

There is a strange high-pitched rattling type sound in the loop. It sounds less like air and more like metallic things are rattling.