weapons release functioning?

Andurula

I recently switched back to OB. About two weeks ago I noticed my weapons release had stopped working. I walked through the steps in chuck's guide to drop a bomb and I went through my controls setup and everything appears to be working fine except bombs won't drop.

Yesterday I believe there was another update. Still no luck with the weapons release but now my cannon won't fire. I used to be able to visually check the safety catch on the stick after using the trigger unlock control. Now I can't get it to flip to the unlock position no matter what I do.

Has anyone else experience this?

-Andu

Thanks. I do that after every patch but for the past two I have had this issue. I have been dropping bombs in the C101 for a few months up until a few weeks ago but now they just won't release. Must be a weird keybind I haven't found.

Thanks for the help but I think I figured it out while running through some more experiments

I can drop singles of FAB100's at any time but I can't drop a single Mk82. I can only drop the 82's in pairs. Must be a weight imbalance thing. If I select a single Mk82 on the pylon it won't drop. If I select 2 Mk82's on opposing pylons they drop just fine.

Thanks again for your ideas