DCS World Weekend News Update Discussion

terminator363

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy friday is here! :D

Dcs world 2.5 updates. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Hype is onboard.

waiting for a big yearly newsletter

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Yes i want big yearly update News from tomcat or f18 . News or status of ground radar etc.

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Viggen should be today not next week....... 2.5 is no chance as the viggen is in 1.5 unless a 2.5 OB F14 and 18 stop asking. We could see more Normandy tho ?

Hold your horses, Viggen early access starts next week:https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/viggen/

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

i don't think that we will get 2.5 in this month

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I expect 2.5 will be a while away yet.

yep, do not expect 2.5 earlier than summertime

pretty sure 2.5 will be published after/when they released the normandia map with the merging possibility to the other maps as well (next to nevada map)

new caucasus map maybe near Q3, hormuz and f-18 will come at Q4 roughly - imho ;)

sign-pic4.jpg

yep, do not expect 2.5 earlier than summertime

pretty sure 2.5 will be published after/when they released the normandia map with the merging possibility to the other maps as well (next to nevada map)

new caucasus map maybe near Q3, hormuz and f-18 will come at Q4 roughly - imho ;)

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:

Hope you are terribly wrong mate...2.5 summertime???, O M G...

Take a look at my MODS here

Remember Chizh November 11 update.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2948302&postcount=57

DCS World 2.5 Update

We have determined that the DCS World 2.5 update will not be available in 2016 as we had earlier hoped. This is mainly due to additional work needing to be done of the Caucasus map update, and we don’t feel it can be accomplished within the next two months at a high level of quality. Before we can complete this map update, we first need to finalize and release both the Nevada map update and the Normandy map. Those, along with the Spitfire, are now our highest priorities. Once the Nevada update and the Normandy map tasks are complete, our map team can return to the Caucuses map and move the 2.5 closer to an Open Beta release.

And Chizh December 30 WW2 news

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3001310&postcount=64

Our next big World War II event will be the Early Access release of the DCS: Normandy 1944 map in the 1st quarter of 2017. The postponement of this release was the result of two primary factors:

DCS: Normandy 1944 will be the first DCS World map to use our new lighting system. As a result, we have had to remake all landscape textures and objects. This has been a massive task, but we believe it will be worth the time and effort.

As our first map for DCS: World War II, a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating many new period objects like tanks, trucks, air defense units, trains, ships, and AI bombers. We are also creating many objects that make up the “Atlantic Wall” along the Normandy coast. We believe these objects are essential for making great missions.

2.5 dont release meanwhile WW2 dont update with the new lightning system and release (and surely complete WW2 AI units) and Caucasus update and get release. That can be on Q1 to Q3 (my speculations) to 2.5 can coming (all suspect to change)

Not sure if today can coming a 2.0 a accumulative update, was very improbable a 1.5 update today with the AJS-37 Viggen to "two weeks" beta release :D

Meanwhile, waiting to Chizh or other ED member team get a new DCS World Future update similar to the 2016 january 29

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2659915&postcount=13

Edited by Silver_Dragon

When finish im grandpa......:P

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Meanwhile, waiting to Chizh or other ED member team get a new DCS World Future update similar to the 2016 january 29

No need to wait, just replace 2016 with 2017 in that newsletter, and presto, you have DCS World Future update. :smilewink:

DCS World 2.0 in 2016 will offer new clouds and weather effects; improved HDR; deferred lighting (more light sources); new FLIR system; an improved Air Traffic Control (ATC) system; enhanced explosions, over-wing vapor, and rain on canopy; procedural grass and vegetation; improved multiplayer with dedicated server support; a new Air Combat Generator with enhanced user control of air-to-air generated missions; new custom overlays option for the Mission Editor, and a new Virtual Reality (VR) tab in Options which will improve the DCS World experience in VR.

In parallel we continue to work on the F/A-18C Hornet. We are currently working on the cockpit and setting up its functionality. Later in 2016 we plan to release the Hornet as an “Early Access” product that will allow you to participate in early testing.

Our goals for DCS World War II remain unchanged and are still focused on a stable of WWII aircraft in addition to a 1944 map of Northern France with period ground units. We hope to finish the Spitfire IX in mid-2016 followed by the P-47D at the end of the year. We will also continue to fine-tune the P-51D, Fw 190 and Bf 109.

To complete the update to all DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 aircraft, we plan to add a new 3D external model for the MiG-29 with the incorporation of the Professional Fight Models (PFM) to both the Su-33 and MiG-29.

In the first half of 2016, several new 3rd party aircraft modules will also be launched. These include (...) the AJS-37 Viggen by Leatherneck Simulations.

We see 2016 as a big year for aircraft carrier operations as we plan to release both Nimitz-class aircraft carrier and Kuznetsov-class aircraft carrier modules.

We see 2016 as a very exciting time for DCS World with the growth in maps, aircraft, and features. When we include all the new aircraft and map modules being developed by our talented 3rd parties, 2016 will be an exceptional and fun time in the skies of DCS World.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

I know why not today lol

That comes in the newsletter. Leatherneck decided too give the spitfire some room.

The viggen was already finished last year!

I think ED thought that if the viggen is out, that nobody buys the spit.

Wrong! WWII plane and a jet is a huge difference, but nothing to concern about.

Next week we fly the Viggen! :thumbup::pilotfly::D

Edited by boedha68

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

No need to wait, just replace 2016 with 2017 in that newsletter, and presto, you have DCS World Future update. :smilewink:

Wow, that is incredible.....and worrisome at the same time. Something must have gone terribly wrong this past year to have none of that except the Spitfire, and that barely made it.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Wow, that is incredible.....and worrisome at the same time. Something must have gone terribly wrong this past year to have none of that except the Spitfire, and that barely made it.

To be fair, I quoted only the parts that didn't made into last year. L-39 has been finished and both Gazelle and F-5E have been released last year, although later than originally predicted at the beginning of 2016. But yeah, we're still waiting for most things mentioned in that newsletter.

No updates for 1.5 or 2.0 today! Hmm...All arrows on WWII and 2.5. :D