DCS World Weekend News Update Discussion

Raven68

DCS 1.5.4.55952.150 Update 4

DCS World

Fixed crash after exit from multiplayer.

Labels format now forced in multiplayer game from mission file (custom labels script should be added to mission file manually).

Trimmer method now selecting correctly for FFB and nonFFB devices.

DCS can be closed by Alt+F4 combo (need to add ‘respect_alt_f4 = true’ line to autoexec.cfg).

Encyclopedia: R4M rockets description added.

DCS Bf‐109 K‐4

Module is in release status now.

Added new skins.

DCS F‐86F

Fixed missing wing tank pylon textures on s ome LODs.

DCS F‐5E Tiger II

Radio channel presets now loading in a prepared mission.

Fixed frequency rounding in preset channel c hart.

DCS UH‐1H

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2878359&postcount=31

DCS 2.0.3.55945.98 Update 1

DCS World

Fixed crash after exit from multiplayer.

Fixed black screen on second mission run after change MSAA.

Labels format now forced in multiplayer game from mission file (custom labels script should be added to mission file manually).

Trimmer method now selecting correctly for FFB and nonFFB devices.

DCS can be closed by Alt+F4 combo (need to add ‘respect_alt_f4 = true’ line to autoexec.cfg).

VOR now works on NTTR map.

Added DRM control buttons for paid campaigns.

Encyclopedia: R4M rockets description added.

DCS Bf‐109 K‐4

Module is in release status now.

Added new skins.

DCS F‐86F

Fixed missing wing tank pylon textures on s ome LODs.

DCS F‐5E Tiger II

Fixed wind calculation in FM.

Radio channel presets now loading in a prepared mission.

Fixed frequency rounding in preset channel chart.

Tail position light now flashing on net pha ntom.

DCS UH‐1H

DCS Mi‐8MTV2

Fixed crash when repair.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2878393&postcount=16

Thanks for the awesome work ED! :thumbup:

Cover720.jpg

DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst Out of Early Access

After extensive testing, tuning and adding of new content, DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst exits Early Access today. To celebrate the event, we have a new video trailer!

DCS_Bf109_letter.jpg

Purchase today with a 40% discount from: DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst

Like previous DCS World titles, DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst features a painstakingly reproduced model of the aircraft, including the external model, fully interactive cockpit, mechanical systems, and a Professional Flight Model (PFM). Along the lines of our DCS: P-51D Mustang and DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora titles, DCS: Bf 109K-4 Kurfürst places you behind the controls of a powerful, propeller-driven, piston engine combat aircraft. Designed long before "fly-by-wire" technology was available to assist the pilot in flight control or smart bombs and beyond visual range missiles were developed to engage targets with precision from afar, the Kurfürst is a personal and exhilarating challenge to master. Powerful and deadly, the last production model of the only single-engined German fighter to see service throughout World War II, the Kurfürst provides an exhilarating combat experience to its drivers, and a worthy challenge to all fans of DCS: P-51D Mustang.

DCS World War II Weekend Sale

To coincide with the Bf 109 exiting Early Access, are also offering a 40% off sale on all DCS World War II aircraft! This includes DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora, and DCS: P-51D Mustang.

Get the modules at a bargain here: Modules

This sale starts today at 1500 GMT and will last until Monday, 22 August 2016 at 0900 GMT.

Get these modules now in preparation for the DCS: Normandy 1944 map and Spitfire coming later this year.

F-86F / MiG-15bis Screenshot Contest Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the F-86F / MiG-15bis screenshot contest! Once again, we had many great submissions and we thank all those that participated!

• First Place: Manitu
  • Second Place: hocician
  • Third Place: Alacc17

DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst Video Contest

With the Bf 109 K-4 in its mature form, we want to open a new video contest! Please post links to your entries here and read the full set of contest rules.

Submission and rules: Bf 109 K-4 video contest

We know how much work goes into a great video, are we are offering some great prizes!

• 1st place – 3 modules
  • 2nd place – 2 modules
  • 3rd place – 1 module

Good luck everyone!

DCS World 2.5 Update

Perhaps our biggest focus is on the huge DCS World 2.5 Update that will unify DCS World 1.5 and 2.0. Not only will the DCS World 2.5 be one version to rule them all, it will also include a vastly improved Caucasus map. Features of the new map will include improved and higher resolution textures and elevation mesh, improved trees, higher density of ground objects, improved lighting and shadowing, terrain projected shadows, procedural grass, and other improvements. Best of all, this will be our free gift to you.

DCS World 2.5 is still on track to be available in 2016.

We have included a few comparison images that illustrate the vast improvements that DCS World 2.5 will bring.

attachment.php?attachmentid=146641&stc=1&d=1471602505attachment.php?attachmentid=146642&stc=1&d=1471602505attachment.php?attachmentid=146643&stc=1&d=1471602505attachment.php?attachmentid=146644&stc=1&d=1471602505attachment.php?attachmentid=146645&stc=1&d=1471602505

Have a Kurfürst Weekend,

The Eagle Dynamics Team

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nice thing is that the two are the same, it wasn't particularly popular to have all your needed 3rd party fixes available on only one map/version and I welcome a synch on this. I'd welcome "THE SYNC" more but any move in that direction is more than welcome. :)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

14 days without patch for this ? :(

• Like 1

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

14 days without patch for this ? :(

really-seth-and-amy.jpeg

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

OK OK :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

OK OK :)

Sorry Flia. We did kinda beat you up a little bit there. Considering the complexity of this sim these fixes are much welcomed, especially when you get them for both versions at the same time.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Sounding great guys!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Good work ED Team :thumbup:

Thanks for the updates today.

Good to see the Bf109 is finally out of Beta........nice :)

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

There's one thing i do know, the lists ED puts up are never the complete story, the bug fixes and subtle changes to scripting engine and things never stop, so you always have to look under the hood. The DCS community is highly technical, ED would be surprised how interested we are in the little changes they make. Aligning the two builds is a lot of work and a great move, it shows progress too, the 3rd party module changes are always huge anyway. Fridays are a special day for me every week:)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Just updated my three installs - SR, OB, and OA - and now all three of my installations no longer run.

They get to the initial logon screen, and hang there - eventually the clouds quit moving, and clicking on anything has no effect. Have to end the program with task manager.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

newsletter is still being waited :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

there were two images of the new mig-29 model on the facebook and they removed I wonder why. if they were planning to release in this update and found a last minute bug or something. they looked pretty. very pretty.

¬ wedge

Wishlist: DCS: F-16C

wedgeDCS - Modern Custom CSS themes for the Forum

Just updated my three installs - SR, OB, and OA - and now all three of my installations no longer run.

They get to the initial logon screen, and hang there - eventually the clouds quit moving, and clicking on anything has no effect. Have to end the program with task manager.

All ok this end, at least with 1.5 release version. Works fine.

Try a repair?

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Nice blur pass in the 2.5 water reflections. Handy for plane surfaces too :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

No flowers in 2.5 :(

Edit: Is it just me or are the F-86F / MiG-15bis Contest Screenshots not displayed?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg