I'm Not In Tracks

FlankerMan

Host needs to allow certain permissions in server settings. Think its object export and player export?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• ED Team

We have a bug where the host aircraft will not show if the mission was started with a pause.

does this fit your scenario?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We have a bug where the host aircraft will not show if the mission was started with a pause.

does this fit your scenario?

Hello,

Since the new stable version, actually there is a bug where the aircraft not just host, but each pilot's plane is invisible on the track, especially in multiplayer, while other aircraft are visible.

Do you intend to fix this bug on the next release?

Thank you

Jean Pierre

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
For server pause options on startup, see this

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4209352&postcount=8

Hello,

Thank you for that answer.

In fact, the Resume on load mode allows you to have a visible track, whereas previously it also worked with manual resume.

The problem is that in Resume on load, some addons like DCS Navigator no longer work (no trace), while it works in manual Resume.

Why did you change something that worked?

Thank you

No problem. Happy to help where I can.

Did you try "Resume with clients"? I haven't tried it myself but it might work maybe?

If something like this stops working it's a glitch or bug as they don't break stuff intentionally. It will get fixed soon enough I'm sure.

As for the DCS Navigator addon - it is up to the addon creator to make sure it works with all the pause options on server startup. You should contact them to get that fixed.

Hello,

Thank you for the answer.

It's the same thing with "Resume with clients".

ED intentionally changed the way it works, certainly for good reason, but they did make a bug that will not be fixed, as I don't see a lot of posts on this.

As for the DCS Navigator addon - the creator of the addon is no longer responding, I will try to join it.

Thank you