Need Help, I-16 only w0rks as A/I plane

vbf12_daduck

Hi All,

I bought the I-16 and loaded it into DCS world open beta version 2.5.4.30386, with module manager.

tried to use it in quick mission it shows up right on screen I select cold start click it I-16 splash screen comes up it loads into I-16 briefing screen when I click fly all I see is the map. I click F2 key brings me into mission and I-16 has started up already taxing out and taking off'

this happens in any mission I try to use it.

I redownloaded DCS world open beta thinking that was the problem but same results keep happening Only see it as A/I plane

I even made I new mission through mission editor but with same results when I launch mission

What am I doing wrong

If you make a single player mission in mission editor you must make SKILL as "client" or "player" otherwise it will become an AI plane.

I know "client" works, I read that "player" also works.

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

• 2 weeks later...

HI all! I was have same problem with I-16 module. I speak with ED support, and they give answer. As i correctly understand, problem have a ppl, who has win7 OS. Just download and install file from there: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=30679 Then chouse VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe file. Few minutes later you will be in the cockpit of I-16. Good luck!