General questions

BlueMax

Hi fellow pilots,

i have a question. I see KA Chopper, i see Gazelle .. but why is there no AH 64 ? A Fiat G91 ? No Tornado...

Is this simulation in any way restricted ? Special model policy ? I am realy busy at the moment with the test of the su 25 :-)... i like the combination of action features and high detailed simulation...

Just was wondering, why so many realy world famous models are not in flight :-)

Hi fellow pilots,

i have a question. I see KA Chopper, i see Gazelle .. but why is there no AH 64 ? A Fiat G91 ? No Tornado...

Is this simulation in any way restricted ? Special model policy ? I am realy busy at the moment with the test of the su 25 :-)... i like the combination of action features and high detailed simulation...

Just was wondering, why so many realy world famous models are not in flight :-)

It's all dependant on the amount of information available. A lot of aircraft that are in use to this day have a lot of classified information and so that specific info won't be available to complete and round out the simulation model. Hence why the Tonka and typhoon etc aren't being made because of classified info. Maybe later down the line.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

What BlazingTrigger said.

Plus, it's a matter of limited resources. I'm sure many devs would love to do those modules. As I recall it, ED themselves had originally planned to do the AH-64 (probably an A-model) after the A-10C, but plans tend to change as reality strikes. ;)

However, ED and the 3rd party developers have a lot of stuff in the pipeline; Silver_Dragon does a fantastic job of keeping up with it: DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)