How to allow more time for ramp start

Rangoon

I am starting the Ka-50 "Deployment" campaign, as updated by MadDog. I have practiced the startup dozens of times, and have a pretty decent flow, good checklist(s) etc., although the only way to get airborne alongside the Mi-24 I'm supposed to follow is to rush the startup and do things vastly out of proper sequence. Those poor batteries are being asked to power just about everything in the ship before the APU is even running, let alone the generators. And even when I do this rushed startup, I'm still hard pressed to get airborne in time. The vibe of this mission seems more relaxed, so I would like to edit the mission to allow more time.

I have searched through the mission editor sections of the manual, but cannot seem to find what I'm looking for. I tried adjusting the mission start time. I tried just adjusting aircrafts 1st waypoint (SP) to have an earlier "arrival" time. I just can't seem to get this working so that I'm sitting in the ship maybe 10 minutes ahead of the mission start time.

Is there an easy way to do this?

I think I have this sorted out. I created a delay in the Mi-24's startup. He appears at the normal mission start time but is not active, then after five minutes begins his startup procedure. I also added a five-minute delay to all of the timed triggers (the first few audio triggers). In case this helps anyone else:

1) Unit RU Mi-24 (105) Triggered Actions: added 1. Perform Command > Start > "Lead Startup"

2) Set Rules for Triggers: inserted (after first trigger): 1 ONCE (Lead Delay, NO EVENT) > TIME MORE (300) > AI TASK PUSH (RU-Mi24 (105)/1. Start "Lead Startup")

3) Added 300 seconds to TIME MORE condition of the next four triggers

I've tried this method on 2.1 and can't seem to get it to work. AI starts up and taxis right away. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

I think I have this sorted out. I created a delay in the Mi-24's startup. He appears at the normal mission start time but is not active, then after five minutes begins his startup procedure. I also added a five-minute delay to all of the timed triggers (the first few audio triggers). In case this helps anyone else:

1) Unit RU Mi-24 (105) Triggered Actions: added 1. Perform Command > Start > "Lead Startup"

2) Set Rules for Triggers: inserted (after first trigger): 1 ONCE (Lead Delay, NO EVENT) > TIME MORE (300) > AI TASK PUSH (RU-Mi24 (105)/1. Start "Lead Startup")

3) Added 300 seconds to TIME MORE condition of the next four triggers