Saving campaign

m1tp2king

All the Campaign status are stored on the file logbook.lua located at /Saved Games/DCS/MissionEditor/ .. if you backup your windows files regularly, you can recover it from the last available backup.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi. When I upgraded to 2.5

All my campaign were reset and I had to restart my campaign.

Is there a way for me to save my campaign?.

Detailed advise please.

Many thanks.

Also, generally your campaign progress will never get reset as such, but between DCS version upgrades, their directory structure of where the mission files reside can and have changed on occation.

1. Therefore to get the campaign progress back to where you left it, you would have to edit the appropriate directory pointers for the mission you were up to in the "logbook.lua" file to point at the new directory naming.

ie: extract from logbook.lua, Stage section is mission you are currently up to.

["games"] =

{

[6] =

{

["created"] = "04/25/17 01:50:30",

["player"] = "Your Name",

["campaign"] = "./Mods/aircraft/Flaming Cliffs/Missions/en/Campaigns/Bear Trap.cmp",

["status"] = "Active",

["history"] =

{

[1] =

{

["datetime"] = "04/25/17 01:51:21",

["agKills"] = 0,

["aaKills"] = 0,

["stage"] = 1,

["deathsCount"] = 0,

["result"] = 50,

["mission"] = "FC3-F15C-00.miz",

}, -- end of [1]

[2] =

{

["stage"] = 1,

["mission"] = "FC3-F15C-00.miz",

}, -- end of [2]

}, -- end of ["history"]

}, -- end of [6]

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.