Problem with flaps!

e33et

Good evening,

When i'm trying to land F-15c that flaps wont came down in landing position, it doesn't work either with key command when i press Lshift-f or joystick mapping. Sometimes it live it own life and goes down when it feel for it :helpsmilie:

Does anyone else have same issue with the flaps

he runs a computer all the time. when your speed drops, the air brake will pull itself when maneuvering. the same thing should be with the landing flaps ... but unfortunately this is not an excuse for fact. I have to save some shortcuts several times. and it won't save anyway. especially kneeboard maps .. I only found this problem with FC3. all aircraft.

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flaps retract above 250 and extend below 240. Do NOT leave the flap switch in the deployed position ... that's not how it's used. In combat the flaps can be easily over-g'ed and damaged. N/A DCS for now.

As for OPs landing, goodness, slow down. Your landing speed should be well below 160KIAS for most landings, much less if you're really light.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda