How can I destroy a moving train?

GazAce

Hey awesome peeps,

There are Trains in the ME but how does one set them on rail tracks in the ME and provide WP? I've tried so many times but no dice..

Any help, much appreciated

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Make sure you are using the Ground Unit (Tank icon on left of ME) and not the Static Unit (Bridge icon)

When placing the train, it should automatically snap to the near set of rails. Once it's placed, you then have to "flesh out" the train selecting the number and types of engines and cars. This is done in the far right tab label "WAGONS" at the bottom of the group info pane. Adding waypoints is just a matter of clicking on the map, the waypoint should snap to the nearest set of rails and the waypoint path will follow the path of the rails (IF there is a path from waypoint to waypoint)

• Thanks 1

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals

Make sure you are using the Ground Unit (Tank icon on left of ME) and not the Static Unit (Bridge icon)

When placing the train, it should automatically snap to the near set of rails. Once it's placed, you then have to "flesh out" the train selecting the number and types of engines and cars. This is done in the far right tab label "WAGONS" at the bottom of the group info pane. Adding waypoints is just a matter of clicking on the map, the waypoint should snap to the nearest set of rails and the waypoint path will follow the path of the rails (IF there is a path from waypoint to waypoint)

Nice one Wayz, thanks, I'll give it a shot

:thumbup:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉