Is Uncontrolled /Trigger Time More/ AI Push /Perform Command Start Broken now 12/2019

Boneski

Title States the Issue.

I am trying to set a take off time for the AI and have the air frames on the parking ramp (Set as Uncontrolled)

This use to work but now seems not to work.

The AI air frame is set to Uncontrolled

In the Trigger Actions Perform Command Action Start is Set

In The Triggers 1 Once

In Conditions Time More(300) [5Min]

In Actions I have tried:

Group Activate

AI Task Push()

AI Task Set()

Nothing seems to work any more.

I am using the none beta branch.

I am sort of ready to give up on mission editing in DCS and nothing advance seems to work

not even the little things...

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Edited by Boneski

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

Yeah sadly it does not seem to be working... I will try it in beta... this is the mission file and it was made in the release version...

StartupTest.miz

Edited by Boneski

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

Change the trigger to No Event.

Basically if you select an event it will only check the condition anytime that event occurs. The event "mission start" will only ever occur once immediately at mission start. Thus it is impossible for the trigger to execute because the mission start event always occurs at time 0.

If you use no event it will check that condition at a rate of once a second.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

That worked... thanks!

Basically if you select an event it will only check the condition anytime that event occurs. The event "mission start" will only ever occur once immediately at mission start. Thus it is impossible for the trigger to execute because the mission start event always occurs at time 0.

This is a pretty big detail that somehow isn't obvious, I spent like 2 hours today and ending up realising it's also "broken" for me.

Perhaps after ME gets upgrade some of the labeling would get cleared up.

EDIT: Well yeah it worked now for me too!

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 1 year later...
On 12/4/2019 at 9:18 AM, Grimes said:

Spend 3 days to find this solution, big thanks!