new night lighting tech only for upcoming maps?

twistking

It's quite simple, when the next ED internal map comes out and we can actually see what this new lighting system entails, ED sure can explain how and when this might come for their older maps. I just cannot believe that they would rally want to have tiered maps, especially when they already anticipate to go whole sperical globe at some point.

So, yeah. I buy ED products under the assumption that all paid content stays up to date and in line with the overall current standard of newly released modules. And i am fine with this not happening right away and on day one...but it needs to be stated with at least an idea when reworks can reasonanbly expected (and yeah, there will be delays and such, communication is gold here).

I can only assume that ED's map dev kit development aims for easy upgradeability of their terrains...

Chizh confirmed, that new night lighting tech will be in new maps only, as it requires significant changes to the maps.

Thanks a lot, although this is not the response I've hoped for :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg