Target lock

gdotts

Tdc depress designates that point as a target designation. Undesignate will... we’ll I’d say that’s self explanatory.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

The diamond is in the right upper corner of the FLIR....TDC x and TDC y working good! I have the small designator box positioned on the target and press the TDC button and no lock shows as being activated..no blinking or anything. In options axis I see and have the throttle designator controller X and Y which I have tuned. I don't see a throttle designator controller's depress button in the options all!!! I have a ThrustMaster Warthog combo HOTAS. Is there another way to lock the target up? Please advise.

Thank you

I’m not sure about this, am away from my PC so I can’t check it, but try pressing the “Enter” key on the keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.

Area and Point won't generate an AG designation, they'll just stabilize the pod. You need to find the keybind for TDC Depress and press it when the pod is looking at the target. The reticle will then change to a diamond and you'll get a target diamond on the HUD as well (it won't show up if you're facing more than 90 degrees away from the target).

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

In options axis I see and have the throttle designator controller X and Y which I have tuned. I don't see a throttle designator controller's depress button in the options all!!!

You may be confused if you used the ministick assigned to the TDC. You do that assignment through the Axis Options page. But the depress function is not on the same page. It's definitely in Options.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

You may be confused if you used the ministick assigned to the TDC. You do that assignment through the Axis Options page. But the depress function is not on the same page. It's definitely in Options.

Pressing the slew button/stick on the TM HOTAS Throttle is a button press.

Go into OPTIONS -> CONTROLS (F/A-18C Sim) -> category selection (Throttle Grip) -> Throttle Designator Controller - Depress -> if already assigned, (<left-click> [Clear]), <left-click> [Add] -> press the slew/stick button on your throttle to assign it -> <left-click> [OK].

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1