Thank you for the Holiday Sale!

CybrSlydr

Indeed OP, some great buy's! Enjoy!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

self control is outta the window

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

You know what? I purchase stuff event when i don't use them. My pc system cost more than $2000, no problem to spend $$ to support the team, notably the third party projects.

Yeah, I still buy stuff out of sale. The Viggen in particular because of the obvious effort that has gone into that incredible module.

I'm holding out on the F-14 Tomcat because I'm skint after Christmas but I won't mind paying full price when the time comes.

Yeah, I still buy stuff out of sale. The Viggen in particular because of the obvious effort that has gone into that incredible module.

I'm holding out on the F-14 Tomcat because I'm skint after Christmas but I won't mind paying full price when the time comes.

The Viggen and F14 are the two I want next.

Yeah...I´ve been also like: it´s sale, so what? I will not buy anything. 2 days later, 2 modules and 3 campaigns were added to my collection and I am very satisfied with my decision :thumbup:

GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X | i5 9600k @4.7 GHz | Noctua NH-U14S | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti @OCed | Patriot 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | 1TB SSD + 1TB HDD | Win10 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + WarBRD | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 1440p AOC Q2790PQU

I have almost all modules. In these sales I purchased the F-14, but is too boring waiting until march to fly.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

These sales make buying all DCS modules *very* attractive

Hi,

Because of these sales I also can not resist to complete my AC collection with desireable modules and campaigns that we may not even fly regularly ... too tempting, I'm quite convinced it's a win-win for ED and ... us !

Makes DCS World cheaper than more-arcade-like stuff like War Thunder, WOWP etc.

Keep the sales coming ... please. :thumbup:

Regards,

Stefaan

If DCS modules was more cheapier, more people would buy it, but the hardware needed to run DCS is another factor thats pushing people away.

In shit hole countries like Brazil, you need to multiply by 4 times the dollar price. Too expensive. The most modules I have, I purchased before the economics crises in Brazil and I sold one of my kidney to purchase the GTX 1070 to run DCS.

The sales is the best oportunity to get a new module for half price.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.