Thank you ED!

whYme_at

How did you find it? I logged in and no joy. Product key in hand......

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )

I threw my Xplane disks away

I did the same thing with FSX!

Ha! I tossed my IL-2 disks in the rubbish bin. I'm amused to see that I'm not the only one who had this sort of reaction. After seeing DCS, other sim/games look shoddy, in comparison.

I bought Xplane 10 in the steam sale for $30. [...] Got a refund 20 minutes later.

However did you get a refund out of Valve, after playing the game? A few years ago, I accidentally added a gift to my Steam library, instead of to my gift inventory. Even though I'd never downloaded or installed the game, much less played it, Valve refused to reverse the action, saying that all transactions were final.

Edited by Echo38

Ha! I tossed my IL-2 disks in the rubbish bin. I'm amused to see that I'm not the only one who had this sort of reaction. After seeing DCS, other sim/games look shoddy, in comparison.

I hear ya, I am very close now that I have DCSW 2.0 to doing the same.

Don't really see a need for any of my other previous flight sims at this point.

I think it will be all DCS for me going forward now.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

However did you get a refund out of Valve, after playing the game? A few years ago, I accidentally added a gift to my Steam library, instead of to my gift inventory. Even though I'd never downloaded or installed the game, much less played it, Valve refused to reverse the action, saying that all transactions were final.

They recently (maybe months ago already) added the possibility to get a refund within xx hours of owning the game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They recently changed their policy. If you have less than 2 hours in a game, refund it in an allotted time, and give justifiable reason for refund, your request will be granted.

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

Thank you very much for your work with 2.0 and NTTR ... it's just stunning! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have been eagerly awaiting this release and I must say that it was worth the wait. It is everything I was hoping for and more. I flew around in the A-10 for a bit and did a flight between Nellis, Indian Springs, Groom Lake, and back. I then changed the time to night and I have to say that what you guys did is the best representation of night that I have ever seen in a flight sim. I then took the F-86 up to 40,000 to get a birds eye view of things. What a view! Everything is stunning and the attention to detail is incredible. I am going to have a lot of fun with this map and cannot wait to get into some serious training. Thank you so much for everything!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I've finally been able to try NTTR. Took a Su-25T from Groom Lake to Las Vegas, then on to Hoover Dam. Then i followed a highway until i crashed with some power cables and died.

The new terrain is absolutely gorgeous, even better than I thought it'd be. Thank you so much for delivering this excellent product, in flight simulation ED reigns supreme! Nothing else comes close to DCS World 2.0.