Campain builder question

cerwin

I have been able to figure out most of the mission editor. However i can’t seem to get a campaign to advance to the next stage.

I have created 2 very simple missions in a campaign. Take off then land 3 KM away

in a trigger zone worth 100 points. Second mission is the same.

Stage 1 is the first mission and stage 2 is the second both are set to 0 …. 100 in the campaign builder.

When I play the campaign I just keep repeating the first mission over and over. I never go to the second mission even though the first one is recorded as successful.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe change your trigger zone scoring to 80 points or 90 points. You THINK you are completing this mission successfully but my thinking is that you aren't, for some reason.

Hard to tell without looking at your campaign file, but it sounds right.

Ripcord

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

From the GUI manual:

"If mission total values are 49 or lower, the player will fall back one stage. If the value is 50, they stay in the same stage. If the mission total value is 51 or above, the player will advance to the next stage. By populating a stage with multiple missions, each with different values, you can create a campaign that flows back and forth according to mission results. If two missions are assigned the same value range in a stage, the mission will be randomly selected."

What I do is make sure the next mission is in another stage and that the goals triggers are set to ensure the correct points are awarded to move to the appropriate stage.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates