Yet another warthog slew upgrade

Deltaalphalima1

I'm just a little concerned that this mod has killed my throttle. When I installed the mod, the throttle stopped working on some of my USB ports, but not all. Now, when I plug it in, the 5 standalone programmable indicator LEDs light up for a brief moment and then nothing happens. It's not detected at all. It does not work on any USB port.

Very sorry to hear you’re having some issues. This does sound fixable - as others have said in the first instance please reconnect your original sensor, carefully checking all wire and connectors into the throttle grip, including the large connector at the base of the grip that goes down into the main body.

Next you may need to try re-flashing your throttle in bootloader mode - please do this while connected directly to your PC through a USB 2 port if possible (not an external hub). Details are available here: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00140.pdf

Hopefully that will get you back to normal - and then you will be able to try with the new sensor again. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly via email or private message if you need any more assistance.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Got my order in the mail yesterday. Installed it today - took about 10 mins or so.

Ran the calibration program you provided - works great. I can't believe how simple a solution this is for that little stick widget TM used.

Appreciated the extra screws and choice of plates (went with the circle) and the little wrench included with the order. Well packed also!

Thanks for this.

Shipping rate/price to the state of Kansas in the United States?

Standard shipping (without any tracking) is free to anywhere in the world.

Tracked delivery is available in most countries (including the US) for £10.

Shipping time the US is usually around 1-3 weeks depending on how quickly items make it through customs.

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com

Standard shipping (without any tracking) is free to anywhere in the world.

Tracked delivery is available in most countries (including the US) for £10.

Shipping time the US is usually around 1-3 weeks depending on how quickly items make it through customs.

Great! I've heard good things...

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Thank you Deltaalphalima1!

I got mine installed last night - works perfectly - #338. Great instructions including your calibration process. I used the square opening. Looking forward to many enjoyable hours with this new slew control.

Edited by Wrecking Crew

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

I appreciate the suggestions, but I covered my ass before posting: checked the physical connections, etc. I was extremely careful with the install, never tend to have any trouble with these things anyway.

Firmware was updated when I first had trouble on individual USB ports. Of course, I can't check for firmware issues if the device is never recognized by Windows.

Did you managed to fix problem you had?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Mine arrived today, (order #1366) installation took about 10 minutes 7 of those were getting the old slew out of the housing. and works like a charm.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Received mine also :) #1365

Installed without any trouble, fit like a glove. Calibrated without issue but not tested in game yet.

Thank you Damien !

Edit : tested last week-end, the result is unbelievable, what an improvement !!!

Edited by Killin' Duck

No, it's that nipple sensor that is the issue.

Although a known issue that was mentioned in the changelog is that currently the Mav and HUD cursor control in DCS needs tuning.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

It’s not just the nipple sensor. I have a slew upgrade and I have Maverick problems. It should be fixed soon.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Did you managed to fix problem you had?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no, I followed all the steps provided and it still doesn't seem to be recoverable with the original sensor installed. All the wiring and connections were fine, carefully handled.

It’s not just the nipple sensor. I have a slew upgrade and I have Maverick problems. It should be fixed soon.

The question was referring to Wags comment, not the known inssue with Mavs sensitivity in the Hornet.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Hey Delta, I'm looking forward to receiving the slew I ordered. Someone who has already installed a slew mod tried using the TARGET script I posted and ran into what seems to be an index error in the function that seems to assign throttle buttons to directx keys. Related, do you (or anyone else ITT) know if TARGET correctly picks up that the TDC depress button is removed when the slew mod is installed?

Member of TAW-North America.

Practices Thursdays at 2045 Eastern. Missions Sundays at 1945 Eastern.

F/A-18C | A-10C | AV-8B | M2000C | Huey | KA-50

Hey Delta, I'm looking forward to receiving the slew I ordered. Someone who has already installed a slew mod tried using the TARGET script I posted and ran into what seems to be an index error in the function that seems to assign throttle buttons to directx keys. Related, do you (or anyone else ITT) know if TARGET correctly picks up that the TDC depress button is removed when the slew mod is installed?

The Slew press function (SC) is not removed, it is replaced in this mod. And works fine for me in TARGET.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Slew press function (SC) is not removed, it is replaced in this mod. And works fine for me in TARGET.

Ah thanks for clarifying, I had conflated the force-sensing version and that one that the majority of us have ordered (waiting for mine..)

Member of TAW-North America.

Practices Thursdays at 2045 Eastern. Missions Sundays at 1945 Eastern.

F/A-18C | A-10C | AV-8B | M2000C | Huey | KA-50