How to remove units for VR performance?

I pressed F10 within the first 5 mins of the mission. But there is nothing there to remove units with just a map. What exactly do I have to do?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

I pressed F10 within the first 5 mins of the mission. But there is nothing there to remove units with just a map. What exactly do I have to do?

Never mind not F10, its coms menu and then F10 followed by other, and from there enable.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

Indeed - although it's not necessarily needed even in VR if you don't run the game maxed out.

Yeah seems fine with or without to be honest as long as I use reasonable graphics settings.

I came from the epsom campaign you see, which has so much flak/AA (over built up areas too) that in VR it badly hampered fluidity (F10 or not), but I must say my first play through of the big show campaign was very smooth, and very immersive!

It also uses dynamic weather, rather than cloud density (which in VR causes constant fps drops/flashes) which meant I didn't need to go into the editor and turn off all weather settings.

I will definately purchase any campaigns you make in the future, as I really loved it, and really felt as if I was in the battle of Britain!

Please keep VR users in mind though when designing future missions. Large numbers of planes doesen't really matter, but I think too much flak can be a problem (I suspect it is the smoke).

Thanks again for your efforts.

------------