Another Video That Everybody Has Seen

BuzzU

Here I go again posting a video you all saw. This is a civilian pilot going through the inspection, start up, flying, and landing/shutdown. All from the pilots view with him talking.

If you love the P-51 like I do and haven't seen this. You should like it.

It's in 3 parts, so keep watching when the first two finish.

Buzz

That pre oil noise killed my ears. Interesting to see how much the cockpit layout varies over the different models.

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

26 views and no comments again. Have you all seen this one too?

Don't get me started posting jokes again.

It was you probably the only one who didn't know who Kermit Weeks is, "Fantasy of flight" museum owner, and know his famous Kermie cam. Yes, great video we know since years ago :smilewink: , sorry for that :lol: :thumbup:.

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Where did Kermit Weeks get all of his money? Did he inherit it?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

It was new to me....I liked it very much..thanks

There is also a series on Netflix called Plane Resurrection that is really good if you haven't seen it. It has an episode on the the P51 and also one on the Hurricane among other vintage aircraft.

slyfly

My dad got to meet Mr. Weeks. That guy has more combat aircraft in crates than many air forces are actively flying. Plus a ton of flying warbirds. I like the Duck, which he flew often to our local airshow when I was a kid. Only one I've ever seen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel: