20% discount on Early Access F16c Download?

Bartacomus

The companion videos (out in may) listed by DCS here, mentioned a Discount for the F16 download.

However, the price is 80 in the cart. Did i miss the discount? Or did ED give us 20% off, then raise the base price 20%? :noexpression:

Yeah you missed the 20% discount. Early access discount was on up until release date.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

• 2 weeks later...
isnt the steam version somehow isolated from the DCS community at large for somereason?
The licenses I've bought from Steam can be used in Standalone version. But licenses I bought from ED site cannot be used in Steam version. At least it was like this before. I believe it still is.

The difference between Standalone and Steam versions, I have no clue. Never used Steam version, do not know why anybody does.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• ED Team
The companion videos (out in may) listed by DCS here, mentioned a Discount for the F16 download.

However, the price is 80 in the cart. Did i miss the discount? Or did ED give us 20% off, then raise the base price 20%? :noexpression:

Hi

the discount for the Viper was for pre-purchase which is now over, as early access has started.

Steam account can be linked to your ED account, but ED store bought modules can not be used on steam.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

the discount for the Viper was for pre-purchase which is now over, as early access has started.

Steam account can be linked to your ED account, but ED store bought modules can not be used on steam.

Thanks

Yes, we know!

But it's still discounted on Steam. Less than USD64 on my wishlist.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk