The space bar training problem

scampaboy

I have the issue with the sim where the training won't move forward when I press the space bar I've tried changing the settings for the fire weapons but obviously there are no weapons on the EB version of the aircraft so I can't re map for the aircraft. Would this be stopping the training from advancing or am I barking up the wrong tree.

I have the issue with the sim where the training won't move forward when I press the space bar I've tried changing the settings for the fire weapons but obviously there are no weapons on the EB version of the aircraft so I can't re map for the aircraft. Would this be stopping the training from advancing or am I barking up the wrong tree.

I feel your pain. I just got the A-10C last night and was trying to do the training sessions, but it would hit a point when the instructor said press the Space bar to continue and nothing would happen. I checked the controls and don't have it assigned to anything.

Second question, my joystick constantly moves forward and back, like it is adjusting the trim, without me even touching my joystick. Could this be causing the issue and not letting the space bar go thru?

• 2 months later...
I feel your pain. I just got the A-10C last night and was trying to do the training sessions, but it would hit a point when the instructor said press the Space bar to continue and nothing would happen. I checked the controls and don't have it assigned to anything.

This is because what it really wants to say is, "Press the Weapon Fire key to continue", which is normally bound to Space.

No idea how it applies to the EB, though.

Same problem for me with the A10C! Didn't think of the "fire" button, I'll check it.

Thanks guys

Jef

Corsair One 140 Windows 10 Home 64 - i7 9700K 3.6 GHz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 - Hotas Warthog - Saitek rudder - TIR5.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]