NS430 and Dismount IFR Hood for L-39ZA

pepin1234

Do you guys can dismount the IFR Hood and set the NS430 for pilot?

I just manage to see my NS430 in Intructor rear seat only for the L-39C version. I tried everything in Mission editor

It is a bug or I am missing something?

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you guys can dismount the IFR Hood and set the NS430 for pilot?

I just manage to see my NS430 in Intructor rear seat only for the L-49C version. I tried everything in Mission editor

It is a bug or I am missing something?

Did you dismounted the gunsight? (If I understood correct that you are missing the pilot NS430)

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess the IFR Hood is the gun sight... so I disable it but still is there does not work for me. The NS430 is only working for my L-39C in rear seat only.

I can’t see my NS430 3D in ZA versión. How can I remove the gun sight?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have to go in the Preferences > Special > L-39 page to remove the sight — unfortunately, it cannot be controlled from the ME.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Well I did remove the gun sight in settings but this only affect the C version. ZA keep with gun sight. After remove the gun sight the NS430 was moved from rear seat to front seat. ZA have not NS430

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, NS 430 only for C version. You cannot expect to have a civilian GPS device mounted on a military light Attack version of the Plane (ZA). You Can have It only in the training / aerobatic / also civilian C version.

Garmins products aren't strictly civilian only.

Ns430 can and has been used for military applications in retrofits of legacy service aircraft

For example Croatian air force Mig21's were retrofitted with garmin ns430

aWwz17R.jpg

UTz8WJO.jpg

And of course the ns430 is still available within DCS for a combat configured mi8 helicopter.

So ns430 could be feasibly installed into the light attack l39ZA as well hence is not an unrealistic expectation or request.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...