C-101 update - Page 37 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-01-2017, 12:48 PM   #361
rrohde
Veteran

Reputation power: 30
rrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of lightrrohde is a glorious beacon of light

You guys are doing a fantastic job! Cannot wait for the EFM now!

PC: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz @ 4.8GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB VRAM | ASUS Maximus VII Hero | G.SKILL Trident X Series 32GB RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1

Old 02-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #362
Aginor
Veteran

Reputation power: 24
Aginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of light

Ah, now I can see a few small differences! Thanks for posting!
Aginor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:02 PM   #363
kontiuka
ED Translator

Reputation power: 16
kontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nice

Wings look better from above. Less fat and stubby.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:40 PM   #364
watermanpc+
Posting Rights Suspended

Reputation power: 0
watermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nice

Thanks for the pictures!!
-ULTRA Weathered F-5 skin here
-Increased Heat Blur distance and quality here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:44 AM   #365
kontiuka
ED Translator

kontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nice

EB with French skin and "dolphin nose"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_170210_234155.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	157008  
Old 02-14-2017, 07:06 PM   #366
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 24
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

Nice interior lighting, I actually wouldnt mind the the HSI ball light up like in the veao hawk if thats even possible, Dimming the lights and the two main red ones left and right are really nice in the dark and you can move them about.

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #367
UF_Winterz

Reputation power: 6
UF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontiuka View Post
EB with French skin and "dolphin nose"
Love it, any download link? Or private?
Old 02-16-2017, 07:41 PM   #368
kontiuka
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UF_Winterz View Post
Love it, any download link? Or private?
It's a stock skin. Just select France as the country and enjoy.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #369
UF_Winterz

Reputation power: 6
UF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really niceUF_Winterz is just really nice

Oh my bad, great Im going to try this right now! Thanks!
Old 02-17-2017, 06:00 PM   #370
kontiuka
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UF_Winterz View Post
Oh my bad, great Im going to try this right now! Thanks!
I don't see the skin for the CC version. Hope AvioDev creates one. Want to do cooperative strikes with M-2000s.