Rudder problem

Tiago3

Hello, i have problem on G27 Pedals, i have the cable to put him on USB, ok. (made by Leobodnar)

I try to use to play DCS World, i need configure the Rudder Control for Helicopter.

The Rudder need start on Center, the rudder go left and right, to press the pedal to left he start on 50% to 0%, and to press right start on 50% to 100%, with the cable my rudder start on 0% to 50% (left) and 100% to 50% (right) i need one form to make the pedals inverted, the normal situation is to 0% to 100% on 3 pedals, i need he go to 100% to 0% on all tree.

-----LEFT------|------Right----------

0%________50%_________100%

if i put the left pedal he go from 0% to 50%, but need go off 50% to 0%... the same on right, go off 100% to 50% but i need go off 50% to 100%

The normal is Empty to Full pedal

i need

Full to Empy, just invert... its possible? have some programa i can use to do this.

Not to easy

I'm guessing from a crystal ball it's about racing :) pedals, try in settings, axis invert, or change the property on the slider.

FozgG9F.jpg

If DCS have option to Left Rudder and Right Rudder its to be easy, configure with print you send, but the options are together, Left and Right in the same option... :(

in the optins i found Left Rudder and Right Rudder but i cant map Pedal on this, just buttons like "Z" and "X"

i made one video...

Edited by Tiago3

There is a solution :) using need Vjoy and the combination of the UCR utility.

UCRMarge.jpg

You are so **** amazing, its work, omg i dont have words to say thanks to you, really, you change my day, my g27 have broken when i buy this adapter and dont work i feel so bad, thanks and more thanks @petsild... really you change my day!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):)

:D