RIP Jim "BLOOZE" Mudgett

jcbak

RIP mate... you've done your time well

airfest-missing-man.jpg

Edited by Wolf Rider
  • Like 1

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad News! I've never flown with him but I remember him jumping on the Mudspike TS once not too long ago where I was idling all by myself and he came in to invite me, a random stranger, to fly one of his A-10C missions. Sadly timezone constraints didn't allow for that to happen.

RIP

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

Really sorry to hear this news. I didn't get chance to fly with the Guy, but the offer was always there. I just wanted to learn a bit more about the A10C before taken the offer up to fly with him. He helped me in the forums a number of times and will be sadly missed. R.I.P Friend.

rest in peace(

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

Guys,

Would anyone be interested in putting together a large A10C flight in honor of our friend Blooze? I think it would be something he would have liked as the Hawg was his passion.

Anything further regarding the Honor Flight?

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Oh no, how sad... I flew with him a few times back when he was running the Rag Tag Air Corps. He seemed very engaged in bringing people together for a flight and was always very helpful on these forums. He'll surely be missed.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

MegOhm, there is another post here with details:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=161489

PM Poly_B to register.

Thanks

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Rest in Peace

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Oh My! I just caught this thread,,,,,I'm stunned! What a contributor he was indeed! What a loss to not only his family, but to this community as well. Rest in Peace Blooze, you will be missed!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Damn, only just found this thread. Blooze was a top chap, he really helped me a lot with voice overs for missions. Very sad indeed to hear he passed away :(

Requiest in pacem Blooze, we are diminished by your passing... :cry:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I am gutted by this. He only asked me the other week when I would provide another mission. I have used his voice over help in many missions the last being Rag Tag Redemption. I am now obliged to honor this request for him and hope the community will enjoy it for him.

We will meet again on the other side friend. RIP

• 1 year later...

Sad to hear this

I am late to this thread. I had wondered what happened to Jim and am sad that he has passed away...it was much too soon. I do not know of anyone that had his passion for bringing in new players and introducing them to the A-10C. He really loved that aircraft and his passion really shone through by his enthusiasm and his actions..he brought in so many new guys like myself..and before you knew it he had a crew up in the air and actually running some of the complex systems and doing the missions. His patience was exemplary..he really was a passionate teacher and mentor...there are some mighty big boots to fill. He is sorely missed.

Edited by Byeohazard