Is this a bug, or is it maybe campaign related?

sirrah

I recently rediscovered the Huey in VR and am enjoying it with all I have :thumbup:

Some folks over on the VR sub forum pointed me out to this campain:

Operation suppository freedom

Although it's a great campaign and very well put together, I'm experiencing an issue.

Is it possible that there's a bug in the radio communications menu key " \ "

I can only use it while one the ground. When airborne the " \ " key doesn't respond (radio menu doesn't appear).

I never had this issue before. Could this be a campaign related bug? Did anyone else notice something?

Using the latest standalone OB version.

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• ED Team

Hi sirrah,

not a bug, the radio menu can only be used on the ground.

In the air you need to use the PTT / mic switch in the aircraft.

hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi sirrah,

not a bug, the radio menu can only be used on the ground.

In the air you need to use the PTT / mic switch in the aircraft.

hope that helps

Oh my... I have no idea what that means or how it works

Back to the manual (youtube) I go :book:

Thanks

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH