wen is patch coming ?

jppsx

Deka prepared the patch the previous week. Developers from dcs slow down :( Long cook new build

read here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189137&page=348

Well that's pretty infuriating considering when they release a module there is a patch within a week of release correcting issues, but for third party devs they don't extend the same policy

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I know we all JF-17 owner really need update but please let us be patient. No need throwing unnecessarily accusation especially we mostly almost know nothing about technical problems they may have.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Well that's pretty infuriating considering when they release a module there is a patch within a week of release correcting issues, but for third party devs they don't extend the same policy

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, infuriating is a very strong word, I would say, considering how much this module has compared to other modules, bugs are expected and will be fixed in time.

Yeah, infuriating is a very strong word, I would say, considering how much this module has compared to other modules, bugs are expected and will be fixed in time.

Major bugs are fixed, its just that no patch is coming. Timing in this case is not by the developers of this module.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look at it this way. By the time the next patch hits, there will be even more bugs fixed before all the developers go for their Christmas and New Year break.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Look at it this way. By the time the next patch hits, there will be even more bugs fixed before all the developers go for their Christmas and New Year break.

Not necessarily. Deka would give ED a "cut" at a certain time which needs to be QAd and integrated to the main build. If the delay is on ED side they would not accept new code from Deka in the meantime.

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

• ED Team
One of the devs in discord said that there might be an update on Friday, later today.

Hi all,

Sorry this week is not possible, we are planning for the 18th now.

Thank you.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2