Hud issue!

e33et

I have always wonder why my f-15c hud is so hard to read, it's not like on what u see on other player like;

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=86496

or

Hope someone can explain to me or if it being a bug within time. i've use triple-monitor but i also test with 1920x1080 too see if it something wrong with my monitor .lua scripts, but the hud still remain.

And everytime i'm check verify integrity of game files and tried reinstall multiple times it's the same boring fixed hud :mad:

Kind regards

e33et

I'll figured out how to get it to work, when i'm not pressing "Num/ - RCtrl - RShift" Cockpit Camera Move Back to get the most of cockpit it, the hud works. But i want zoom back so i'll get bettter overview in cockpit. Knda disappointed!

Would be helpful to put some screenshot of the problem. Moving the camera point will always mess with the HUD as it is specifically set for that one point. Only FoV/zoom you can safely control while keeping the HUD view correct.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria