Voice actors required please - F18 based missions

I am building a series of missions for the F18 and need the following voice actors......

British

American

Hungarian (speaking English) , or any regional accent which sounds passable

Ideally you will know how to do the whole brevity thing so it sounds correct, I will supply a rough guide of what we need and then you can transform that into something which does the same job but said in the correct way ? make sense ?

Also looking for help from anyone who has trodden this path on how to make the clips sound like they have come over the radio.

There isn't a massive amount to do, just enough to add some atmosphere to the mission and make it feel alive, in total there is probably going to be less than 20 sound clips overall, maybe less.

Happy to take advice and suggestions from anyone with experience as I have never tried to integrate the voice audio into a mission before, not that it is technically hard but I am sure there is someone with good advice out there ?

If the missions are enjoyed I will happily transfer them to other aircraft, the plan is to eventually put them all together into a campaign (if that is even worth it ? no explored campaigns very much), I may even decide to do a mission per week or fortnight, just depends if they work out nicely and if they are enjoyable, we will see.

Screen_191123_114304.thumb.png.68bc0c257fd6f799fada6e3f1582e254.png

Edited by Phantom_Mark

• 2 weeks later...