List of all available NDB- and VOR-Sites

All DCS WORLD actual beacons and frequencies.

Version 1.1

- Tower frequencies for Fw-190 D-9 and F-86F implemented

Version 1.2

- ATC-Channels for the MiG-21Bis implemented

- RSBN- and PRMG-Channels for the MiG-21Bis implemented

- ARK-Channels for the MiG-21Bis implemented (except Channel 4 of Sector 3-I near Kutaisi, because it does not exist - maybe in DCS World 2.0)

Version 1.3

- ILS magnetic course added*

- ILS geografic course added*

- ATC frequencies and wave numbers for the MiG-15Bis added**

* Thanks to Piston85

** Thanks to mwd2

Version 1.4

- Consideration of "active runways"

- PRMG and RSBN channels / frequencies for L-39 Albatros implemented

- ARC channel 4 of Sector 3-I near Kutaisi implemented

Discussion Forum (english): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119503

Diskussionsforum (deutsch): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119439

The complete list of beacons, NDB´s and other transmitters (incl. ukrainian) can be downloaded at the user-files: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/585582/

Edited by Lino_Germany

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

Hi Lino,

I downloaded this some time ago - around the time the Huey first came out in Beta. List of NDB put together by a guy called Martin Renders.

No claim that it is a complete or accurate list. Indeed I'm not convinced it is completely correct (frequencies etc.), but it also could be me not correctly understanding how the navigation system works on the Huey.

Not exactly what you were after I know, but may get you started.

If you do end up with a complete list of all NDB & VOR/ frequencies etc. could you post it here please.

Martin_Renders_LOSLAMs.pdf

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Lino! I was just wondering if we could have in this excel the list of corrected magnetic courses for each ILS? Since the FD of the A-10C for example doesnt work like in real life and it is influenced by the course selector it'd be great for we to have this on the excel.

Hope you find this useful.

Thanks.

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

Ill work on it tonight and send it over to you.

Thanks Lino.

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

Lino,

Here it is.

I added two columns to the right side where we can find the geographic course which is the one showing in the mission editor, and the magnetic course which is the one all pilots will be interested in. With these figures we can make ILS landings more accurate and have the flight director of the A-10C working correctly. This is just done by taking the geographic one and then substracting 6° which is the magnetic drift published by ED for this map.

I know many people use the VAD charts but those are not correct for all airfields, so here we can have a more consolidated view.

I really hope this helps.

Attached.

Lino_Germanys List of all available DCS World Beacons (V 1.2, Excel, english).rar

• Like 1

Many thx:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• 2 months later...

Updated version 1.4 is online.

Version 1.4

- Consideration of "active runways"

- PRMG and RSBN channels / frequencies for L-39 Albatros implemented

- ARC channel 4 of Sector 3-I near Kutaisi implemented

Next step will be the Mi-8. Anyone out there with suitable data on-hand (PRMG, RSBN, channels, frequencies)? I do not own the module.

Link for update 1.4: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/585582/

Edited by Lino_Germany

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

I can't thank you enough for this useful endeavour!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.