Others have also said that you should not use Vinson.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=254603

Great, thanks for the information Rivvern. :thumbup:

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Hi there i got a question about what the criterea are for wining a campaign. Because i downloaded the latest campaign and it worked like a charm. Very immersive and its trully what brings DCS what is so desperatly needed. But after about 50 succesfull missions with red side having 16 of there installations brought down to 0 % o over only 3 or 4 installations (All the EWR sites) my campaign suddenly ended in a shamefull defeat..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi there i got a question about what the criterea are for wining a campaign. Because i downloaded the latest campaign and it worked like a charm. Very immersive and its trully what brings DCS what is so desperatly needed. But after about 50 succesfull missions with red side having 16 of there installations brought down to 0 % o over only 3 or 4 installations (All the EWR sites) my campaign suddenly ended in a shamefull defeat..

Can you please tell me which campaign was it ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Yes offcourse sorry i didnt mention it in the first place. It was The Hornet over PG campaign..

We are looking for this problem because I was never able to finish myself my campaigns : at the best I flew 10 - 15 missions on one campaign :music_whistling:

The win/loss/draw critereas are :

- Plane number in player squadron (<2 with res squadron support = loss)

- Target number percentage alive (< 30 percent of total target number = win)

- CVN destroyed = loss

- Mission number flown = it was 40 = draw but there was an error and in fact I'm not sure it's a good thing to stop campaign after a certain amount of missions flown...

We will make tests to see if scripts in camp_triggers_init.lua file work fine (it seems not)

Sure why not. Just specify what folders you need exacltly and where I need to send my to and ill send it

Hi, well, actually, the whole file

Hornet over PG

You can compress it and add it directly to the post of this forum via :

Additional Options

Manage attachments

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

You can modify Harrier over Caucasus pretty easily.

Just modify the mission files to add the Viper as client, then modify the init files to replace the Harrier by the Viper for the player squadron.

If I remember well, there are 2 or 3 different files to modify.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I'm just about at my wit's end here. I just recently reinstalled everything after upgrading my PC. Trying to do the Warthog over... campaigns and I'm getting a scripting error after ending the mission. I HAVE edited the file as per the readme, but I keep getting the error. I've tried it with the file being edited, I've tried using JSGME, I've tried it with replacing the file, but I keep getting the error no matter what.

New Tomcat and Hornet over PG campaigns versions : 11.05.09 please read the text file inside this release.

If you have any bugs, please send us the log and the mission files.

If no big bugs found, I will try to upgrade all my existing campaigns to this new DCE version standard before launching a brand new one campaign : Task Force 74

Edited by PB0_CEF

V11.05.09 changelog :

- Mod M27 Randomly moves the 2 BullsEye to each mission.Enable or not, in init \conf_mod.lua

- Mod M26 destroys targets if below a certain value - Nearly destroyed targets will be considered completly destroyed ( < 20% ) to avoid to fly a mission for only one truck left !

- Mod M25 added an option to get only daytime missions/Init/conf_mod.lua OnlyDayMission

- Mod M24 SetMultijoueur automatique

Automatically reduces settings that can slow down for multiplayer campaigns

mission_ini.PruneScript = true

mission_ini.PruneStatic = true

mission_ini.ForcedPruneSam = true

mission_ini.failure = false

mission_ini.Keep_USNdeckCrew = false

mission.forcedOptions.accidental_failures = false

mission_forcedOptions.wakeTurbulence = false

mission_forcedOptions.civTraffic = ""

mission_forcedOptions.birds = 0

- Debug Multi : ground/PA start of the second "client" flight

- debug Intercepteur (again ^^ ) M22.d

- debug EndCampaign

- debug04.b Prune : static helico

- Ajout FARP, destroy Plane Landing CVN + FARP --M18

- Apparition décalé FARP (Attention, régler le pb de MultiMain et CVN..) Time on Plateform by Side --M03.e

- Helicopter speed increase before waypoint "join --M06.c

So, just got a new job, so lacking the time to follow on making loadouts for every aircraft which are DCE ready, however, all said loadouts are DCS ready.

Posted them on google drive : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1byl6fnF_4doZLyXbzaB3Crkc5FQCS_nf

Feel free to use them if you wish.

Wow, such landing, much no gear, so slide...

T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Owned : Flaming Cliff 3 | Mig-21Bis | AJS-37 Viggen | F/A-18C | F-5E | Mirage 2000c | F-14B | Ka-50 | JF-17

Wishlist : F-4 | Mi-24 | MiG-23 | F-15E | F-16

Dev. Wishlist : Tornado | Mirage F1 | MiG-25 | F-104 | Étendard/Super Étendard | Saab 35 Draken | JAS-39 Gripen A