[REPORTED]sa page

jppsx

was in multiplayer scl would not work and I had visual bug there was a circle was at the wrong place and would not get away and even showing up on my second monitor at area of the screen that should not display anything . I dont know how to replicate those bug

trk file is to big to upload

Edited by jppsx

was in multiplayer scl would not work and I had visual bug there was a circle would not get away and even showing up on my second monitor at area of the screen that should not display anything . I dont know how to replicate those bug

SCL? Please explain what you are referencing here.

Did you have the JHMCS on? (HMD) If so, and you were looking anywhere but at the HUD - you will have a circle visible in the center of your vision......

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

scl is the buton that allow you to change the display range to see closer or more far away sa page(datalink) have nothing to do whit the hud and it on the mfcd and was not using jhmcs

Edited by jppsx

scl is the buton that allow you to change the display range to see closer or more far away sa page(datalink) have nothing to do whit the hud and it on the mfcd and was not using jhmcs

Ah yes, the SCL (scale) OSB pushbutton.

Figured you might have had the HMD (JHMCS) enabled, and when you are looking down at the AMPCD, the JHMCS displays over the top of whatever you are looking at, with that amount of head down, hence the thought of the two displays overlaying with each other. Happens all the time for me, which is why I have the RECCE switch bound to quickly enable and disable.

Without a track file, or a video to understand what "circle" you are referring to - not able to help. Good luck.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I dont think it easy to repeat bug

there 2 screen shoot of the visual bug . one of the screen shoot I have marked in red what is the visual bug .

The first image - regarding the SA page:

The dotted line is a threat ring of a surface to air site. By the size of the ring, I'd venture a guess that it might be SA10 site. It is a tool, to keep you from flying into, or too far into, a SAM threat.

As for the line extending into the FLIR page, seems like the bug where the FLIR image was ghosting onto the HSI/SA page display - which I thought was fixed in a hot fix / patch awhile back. Possible it has shown back up - although I have yet to experience it personally.

Second image will not load for me.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

and the scl would not work anymore at the same time that visual bug happened . second image is the same whit out the red marker

Question: On either of the images, first or second - is the right portion of the image (with the 3 displays together) an export of the DDIs and AMPCD within the Hornet?

I ask, as it seems that the dotted circular ring (indicating the threat ring of a surface to air site) seems to be perfectly aligned from the left DDI with the AMPCD...

If they are being exported - it would seem to be a format issue of some kind - of those exports.

In regards to the SCL function no longer working - completely puzzled on that one.

Has the issue surfaced again for you? If so, or if not in fact, have you run the DCS repair tool?

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

• ED Team

[DELETE]Can't reproduce.[/DELETE]

Reproduced. Cause is small viewport for SA display relative other (uppers). Will ask programmers, thanks.

jppsx, can you attach here your monitor config .lua file?

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('home custom mfcd center&left');

Description = 'Left MFCD on the left monitor,Right MFCD on the right and camera on the center'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1920;

height = 1080;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.77777777777778;

}